You can send messages to Veritas using our secure messaging service. Veritas recommends the use of a secure messaging service instead of normal e-mail if the user is sending confidential personal information or attachments.
Instructions for sending us secure messages:
- Go to our secure messaging service.
- Enter your email address in the ‘Sender’ field.
- Enter the email address of the recipient in the ‘Recipient’ field. (You can use the secure messaging service to send messages to all email addresses with the @veritas.fi ending. Our contact information can be found here.)
- Click ‘Done’ underneath the recipient’s address.
- Enter the subject of the message and write your message.
- If desired, you can also add attachments to the message. If sending photos, please ensure that they are saved in pdf format and that they are sufficiently sharp.
- When you are ready to send your message, click ‘Send’ in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Then you can close the service by selecting ‘Close’.
- If the computer you are using is in shared use (e.g., at a library), remember to clear the browser history and cache.